- Luckeasy for Volkswagen Skoda leather case
- HUK Stainless Steel Single Pick Set_18pcs
- LED Car HUD Head Up Display With OBD2 Interface Plug & Play Speeding Warn System W01
- SuperOBD SKP-900 Key Programmer V2.5
- HAOSHI VW AUDI HU66 door lock pick & reader 2-in-1 tool
- HAOSHI Ford HU101 lock pick & reader 2-in-1 tool
- 2014 CK-100 Auto Key Programmer V99.99 Newest Generation SBB
- ISCANCAR VAG KM IMMO OBD2 Code Scanner
- The car key restructuring tool HU92
- SILCA Honda HON66GP key blade
Toyota and Lexus Key Specialists
Toyota Key Programming
4Runner 1999 2000 2001
Avalon 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
Camry 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002
Highlander 2001 2002 2003
Land Cruiser 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002
MR2 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005
Sienna 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003
Sequoia 2001 2002
Solara 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003
1. Insert an already programmed master key into the ignition. Do not turn.
2. Press and release the gas pedal 5 times.
3. Press and release the brake pedal 6 times.
4. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Insert the new key you want to program into the ignition.
6. Press and release the gas pedal one time.
7. Wait 1 minute. The security light will be blinking for this one minute. When it stops blinking your
key is programmed. To end programming step on brake one time.
NOTE: Look for your security light. This light will guide you during the programming procedure. The security light will go off at Step 1. It will remain off until Step 6. The security light will come on and start to blink after Step 6 until the key is programmed. If the security light comes on after Step 4 STOP the procedure and start over again.
If you perform this procedure too slowly your car will not go into programming mode. If you can not get your car to go into programming mode make sure you are using a master key and not a valet key. If you have a master key then you will probably need to perform this procedure more quickly.
Prius 2001 2002 2003
Sequoia 2003 2004 2005
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert an already programmed master key into the ignition.
3. Turn the key from the OFF to On and back OFF FIVE (5) times.
4. Open and close the drivers door SIX (6) times.
5. Remove the key from the ignition.
6. Insert the new key you want to program into the ignition.
7. Turn the key to the ON position.
8. Wait 2 minutes. The security light will be blinking for this one minute. When it stops blinking your key is programmed.
9. Remove your key
10. Open and close the drivers door 1 time.
NOTE: You have 35 seconds to complete steps 1-5 and 10 seconds to complete step 7. If you do not do this procedure fast enough the car will not go into programming mode and your key will not program.
If the security light does not go out after 2 minutes start the procedure over again.
4Runner 2003 2004 2005
Camry 2004 2005 2006 2007
Highlander 2004 2005
Land Cruiser 2003 2004 2005
You can not program in this key yourself.
You need to take your car and your key to either the dealer or to a local locksmith that has the Toyota key programming software.